9 Reasons to Present at the Annual NYSTEEA Conference
Thank you for your interest in participating at the New York State Technology & Engineering Educators Association (NYSTEEA) Annual Conference. Presenting as a special interest session presenter is not only a rewarding experience, it gives you the opportunity to share your ideas and receive feedback from others in the field. Here are nine reasons why you should consider presenting at the NYSTEEA Annual Conference:
- You will have the opportunity to advance the field of technology education by sharing your knowledge and experiences.
- Teacher attendees benefit directly from your practical, classroom-tested activities and strategies.
- You will be deemed a cutting-edge leader in the field of technology education in NYS.
- You can show examples of your best student’s projects, which reflect your ingenuity and teaching skills.
- Teacher attendees want to hear from colleagues who are typical technology education teachers like themselves.
- When you present, you connect with other like-minded technology education teachers who are interested in the same topic.
- Presenting can give you a new perspective on a project or lesson you have, which can help your teaching strategies and can improve aspects of the project or lesson
- The administration at your school will see you as a valuable member of the district, and will be more likely to invest in paying for you to go to the conference.
- You will receive a $25 promotion code for conference registration.
- If you tell your students, they will be impressed by you.