Epsilon Pi Tau
The Pi Field Chapter is looking for Technology Teaching Professionals, not previously honored, to join the ranks of exceptional members of our profession/NYSTEEA. As a part of the NYSTEEA Conference this spring, we will be holding an induction ceremony for new members of the Honorary. If you would like to be a part of this Honorary, please complete the attached application and return it to Thom Kubicki, Pi Field Chapter Trustee, by emailing the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28, 2020. If you have any questions, please email them to this address.
Epsilon Pi Tau was established in 1929 as a non-profit educational organization incorporated in the state of Ohio as based out of Ball State. As the premier academic and professional honors group for technology education professionals in practice. EPT has provided honor and distinction to members, institutions, programs and individuals throughout the world for more than 85 years.
The mission of EPT includes then following:
- Promotes and recognizes the achievement of academic excellence.
- Promotes the values and contributions of professionals in technology.
- Provides a medium for the professional development and recognition of individual members for leadership and achievement.
- Enhances the status of practitioners and the professions in technology
- Fosters and encourages the acceptance among its members of the ideals of technological capability and skill, social professional proficiency, and research and its application to products.
- Advances understanding, appreciation and awareness of technology as both an enduring and influential human endeavor and an integral element of culture.